Adorable Home is a free iOS and Android mobile game developed by HyperBeard, Inc. and designed by LakeQueen, released in 2019.
You and your partner have just moved into a new house with your cat Snow. After unpacking your luggage, placing your furniture, taking a picture, and preparing bento for your partner, your partner then leaves for work, leaving you to decorate the house and care for the cat.
The game begins with the player selecting the designs of the two human characters: them and their partner. Afterwards, the cutscene of the couple and Snow in the lounge plays out and the tutorial begins. Before the partner leaves, they offer the player 1,500 Love, the game currency, for the player to use to spend on the house.
The menu, displayed on the bottom right corner of the screen as a blue icon with a white house and a blue roof, has 9 features: the Weather Forecast, Lounge, Garden, Bedroom, Bathroom, Shop, Mine, Moments, and Setting.
The Lounge is the initial location of the game, where the player is free to decorate it with their purchased furniture. The Garden is the unlockable second location for 3,000 Love; besides decorating, a new feature is added where other animals may now visit the player's home and offer Love. The Bedroom is the unlockable third location for 4,000 Love. The Bathroom is the unlockable fourth location also for 4,000 Love.
The Shop shows the various purchasable items (i.e. furniture, food, bento boxes, and cats) for sale. Mine shows the player's collection of owned items, including the list of visiting animals once the Garden is unlocked.
Moments showcase various photos of you, your partner, cats, and visitors in various scenarios, which the player can collect at random.
Finally, Setting, besides the usual setting options, offers the choice of reselecting the human characters (with the cost of 1,000 Love) and a Special Code safe, where the player can input secret codes offered by HyperBeard to receive Love.
There are 3 mini-games that can be played with each cat the player owns. When the player succeeds in completing the mini-game task, the player is rewarded with Love. After winning, the mini-games can be replayed after waiting for a certain period of time, which varies depending on the mini-game.
The game is available in 11 languages:
- Chinese/Zhōngwén (中文)
- Spanish (Español)
- French (Français)
- Korean/Hangugeo (한국어)
- Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt)
- Japanese/Nihongo (日本語)
- German (Deutsch)
- Malay (Melayu)
- Russian (русский)
- Portuguese (Português)
These are the Adorable Home app icons over time.
- As of Version 1.6.3, the following changes in the game have been made:
- The loading screen changes from day to night depending on the player's time zone.
- The background music changes depending on the in-game weather and when you (the character) are asleep.
- Sunny and Cloudy play the original Adorable Home theme.
- Rainy plays a piped-based theme.
- Snowy plays a piano-based theme.
- When you are asleep, the game plays a music box-like theme.
- The mini-games have their own background music, a new banjo-based theme.
- As of Version 1.8, room renovations have been added, changing the wall colors and floors of each room (excluding the Garden).
- Every icon to date features Cookie the cat, who acts as a mascot for the icon.