The Farm is an outdoor space separated into two areas by a white fence and located next to the river. The left area contains a hen house and a feed trough for cows. The right area contains nine vegetable patches where plants can be grown.
Similar to the Garden, if the player visits the Farm at night, fireflies will sometimes appear and fly around the screen. The player can tap on moving fireflies to either make them disappear or receive the following:
- If the player gets a Lucky! pop-up, the player will receive around 10 to 20 Love from the firefly.
- If the player gets a Bad Luck! pop-up, the player will then watch an ad from the firefly.
In addition to viewing the area normally, the player can also see how much time remains for each of their harvests (including Eggs and Milk) by tapping the clock icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen to toggle the viewing mode.
The first gardening patch is open for the player to use when they first unlock the Farm area. Additional patches can be unlocked by harvesting crops a certain number of times. The patches are unlocked in order (from left to right and bottom to top), and cannot be selected by the player, instead opening up the next patch in the sequence as soon as the requirements are met.
- Patch 2 — Harvest 3 crops
- Patch 3 — Harvest 10 crops
- Patch 4 — Harvest 30 crops
- Patch 5 — Harvest 56 crops
- Patch 6 — Harvest 90 crops
- Patch 7 — Harvest 130 crops
- Patch 8 — Harvest 175 crops
- Patch 9 — Harvest 225 crops
There are sixteen types of crop seedlings, all of which can be purchased in the Shop. Growth times can be shortened by a random number of hours (between 2–8) by watching an advertisement, which can be done by tapping a plant that has not yet reached maturity to open its harvest time popup. Once fully-grown, the player can harvest the crop by tapping the plant. Despite the images used for the crops, each plant produces just one of its associated crop per harvest.
The player can purchase two cows and two chickens at the Shop, which will produce milk and eggs. The process of producing an egg or a bottle of milk takes 12 hours and requires the animals to be fed. Feed can be provided in much the same way cat food is, by tapping to fill the bowl; however, unlike cat food, feed only comes in one variety for each animal.
- There is currently a bug with speeding up crop growth that causes all crops to show their growth was sped up by the same amount of time as whichever one was sped up first; this makes it appear as though one advertisement has sped up the growth of the entire field.
- This bug is purely cosmetic, and the button can be pressed separately for each individual crop regardless of what it says on the actual button, at which point the number will correct itself for that crop.
- Another bug will occasionally result in the game bringing a player to the Kitchen area when the bento box screen is opened and exited from this area. This only occurs if the player has unlocked both areas and their partner is currently at home.
- Shrimp and Fish, available in the Farm section of the Shop, can occasionally be found and caught in the river, though this is rare.
- Although Chicken and Beef are offered as meat products in the Farm section of the Shop, they are used only as ingredients for the Kitchen area and do not require the player to purchase livestock.
- The Farm area is the only area that cannot be decorated.